How To Associate Your Business Email With Google
April 12, 2023
Est. Reading: 1 minute
When adding a client or person to Google Analytics (or other Google Property) you need to use an associated email address to a Google Account.
You can link your work email (ex. businessdomain.com) to Google without creating a new account. Here is how to associate your business email or non-Gmail account with Google to access properties like Analytics, Google Ads, Tag Manager, etc
- Make sure you are logged out of all other Google/Gmail accounts first.
- Click here: https://accounts.google.com/signup to create a New Google Account.
- Fill out the Create your Google Account form. Then select "Use my current email address instead".
- Enter your first name, last name and work email address. Choose a strong password, confirm password and click next.
- You will be emailed a verification code to your work email address. Enter this code into the verification box and click Next.
- Fill out the required personal information, click ‘Next’ and accept the T&C’s.
- Your work email address is now successfully associated to a Google Account. Contact your Google Product administrator to grant you access to Google Products such as Data Studio, Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager.